- We are a registered charity that works to alleviate poverty in rural areas in Uganda.
- We rely on donations for our work.
- We work closely with our partners in Uganda to ensure we make the most value of your donations.
- Since 2006 more than 1,000 farmers have increased their production by using oxen and ploughs paid for through FOAG loans.
- On average farmers with oxen and ploughs have doubled their production and income. This has helped pay for health, education and food for 6,000 family members.
- Every year we estimate our Grow More Food project can generate up to £250,000 for the local economy (this would take us years to fundraise!).
- Since 2009 we have stored 50 tons of maize as part of our Waste Less Food project.
- The community food store has provided discounted maize to over 500 vulnerable families.
- In over 30 years our Community Projects have helped over a 1000 mentally and physically disabled children to access essential healthcare and education.